World-leading solutions for Lifelong Strength
2005 Force Platform Megaplate
The Megaplate is a large force jump platform, on which repetitive jumps and fatigue tests are performed safely thanks to the bigger landing area. It features the same jump test protocols as the smaller portable platforms.
The HUR Megaplate is a large force platform designed especially for jump testing. It is an excellent tool for sports coaches as well as for sports research purposes. It is perfect for measuring repetitive jumps and jumps with barbells. The optional removable wheels and handles enables easier moving from one place to another.
- The largest available force platform from HUR
- The big landing area increases safety, especially in repetitive jump sessions.
- Besides the width and weight same features as the smaller platforms
- Optional features like removable wheels and handles
The product package includes the platform and the Force Platform Software Suite. The software features the most common jump test protocols:
- Squat Jump
- Counter Movement Jump
- Drop Jump
- Elasticity Test
- Fatigue Test
The software guides the user through correct performance of the jump, and after the jump over 20 parameters are displayed automatically. This means that the user does need to make any calculations. Some of the calculated parameters are:
- Jump Height by Air Time and Takeoff Velocity
- Maximum Power, Force and Impulse
- Average Power and Force
- Flight and Contraction Time
- Rate of Force Development at any stage of the jump
The software features a General Data Acquisition module, which enables the platform to be used for customised tests and force logging. E.g. a maximum isometric test is easy to perform using the GDA module.
Minimum system requirements for the Force Jump Software
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 or newer
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher
- Pentium III 1 GHz processor or faster is recommended
- 256 Mb of RAM