Open position: Area Sales Manager for Eastern Europe
The Company - World-leading solutions for lifelong strength
The HUR air resistance exercise equipment is manufactured in Finland, and distributed in over 30 countries through an international network of distributors.
Developed as the result of a research project at the University of Technology, Helsinki in 1989, the company has maintained close ties with the research community ever since. The latest findings are incorporated into both products and software - to be able to offer the best solutions possible for preventive, rehabilitative and maintaining training.
As the world-leading supplier of exercise solutions to active aging, rehabilitation and the inclusive wellness markets, HUR’s mission is to provide the best concepts and products to help the world’s population actively age and remain strong for life.
HUR aims to contribute to solving the big socio-economic challenges arising from an ageing society, improve quality of life for the user, increase revenues for HUR customers and lower costs for society as a whole.
The Position - Area Sales Manager
Join us as Area Sales Manager for Eastern Europe. As Area Sales Manager, you will have a critical role for the sales growth of our strength training equipment and will deliver on ambitious new sales targets for the team. You will be part of a growing sales engine that looks to rapidly increase our share of the market.
Roles and responsibilities
- Grow HUR strength equipment sales and market share in applicable territory to meet the company’s strategic growth targets
- Establish and proactively maintain strong professional relationships with distributors, key decision makers and influencers in your geographical area
- Implement marketing and sales actions that result in sales and profitable growth
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for new equipment set-up
- Report to management on market and industry intelligence and trends
- Identify and communicate customers' current and future needs
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing preferred or related work experience
- 5 years related B2B sales experience
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and premium brand environment
- Experience with sales activity reporting software preferred
Requirements & Skills
- Proven ability in creating new business and client relationships
- Excellent organization, planning, and negotiation skills
- Must be a self-starter, able to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- A background in healthcare or experience in physiotherapy and/or medical equipment sales is seen as a bonus
- Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in English
- Approximately 50-60% travel required
Please send your CV to email@example.com by September 25th.