Force Platform FP8 2003
FP8 is a rectangular shaped portable force platform designed for jump testing. The product includes the HUR Force Platform Software Suite which features test protocols for the most common jump tests: squat, counter movement and drop jumps.
Over 20 parameters are calculated and shown immediately after the jump without need for user calculations. Results are shown in both graphical and numerical format. Tested persons results can be compared between tests to follow improvement.
The HUR FP8 is a force platform designed especially for jump testing - both for portable use and solid installations.
The FP8 is an excellent tool for sports coaches as well as for sports research purposes.
The product package includes the platform, a carrying bag for easy transport and the Force Platform Software Suite.
The software features the most common jump test protocols:
- Squat Jump
- Counter Movement Jump
- Drop Jump
- Elasticity Test
- Fatigue Test (For the FP8 an extension platform is recommended for safety in consecutive jumps)
The software guides the user through correct performance of the jump, and after the jump over 20 parameters are displayed automatically. This means that the user does need to make any calculations. Some of the calculated parameters are:
- Jump Height by Air Time and Takeoff Velocity
- Maximum Power, Force and Impulse
- Average Power and Force
- Flight and Contraction Time
- Rate of Force Development at any stage of the jump
The software features a General Data Acquisition module, which enables the platform to be used for customised tests and force logging. E.g. a maximum isometric test is easy to perform using the GDA module.
Minimum system requirements for the Force Jump Software
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 or newer
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher
- Pentium III 1 GHz processor or faster is recommended
- 256 Mb of RAM